11675 Rainwater Dr,
Alpharetta, GA 30009
William “Billy” Benedict III joined Stan Johnson Company in 2020 and is an Associate located in the Atlanta market. With over 20 years of experience, Benedict has an extensive background in several facets of the commercial real estate industry. He currently specializes in the sale of single- and multi-tenant commercial properties.
Prior to Stan Johnson Company, Benedict served as an Investment Advisor with Shane Investment Property Group. Previously, Benedict owned and managed commercial real estate brokerage, Southeast Retail Advisors. Prior to that, while with Cushman & Wakefield, he managed several national and regional accounts in the Retail Services division, including North Face, H&M, New Balance, The Children’s Place, Barberitos, Firehouse Subs, and Kool Smiles.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified General Appraisal Designation
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Real Estate Licenses – GA, NC & SC