2121 N California Blvd, Suite 290
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Chris Lomuto joined Stan Jonson Company in 2016 and is an Associate Director in the San Francisco area. Lomuto is a multidisciplinary commercial real estate veteran with over 22 years of experience in brokerage, investment management, development, construction and entrepreneurship. Leveraging a unique skillset that ranges from finance and accounting, to negotiating, to design and construction, Lomuto is able to quickly navigate even the most challenging and complex opportunities. His relationships extend beyond simply buyers and sellers, into areas including investment banking, private equity, environmental, architecture and engineering, and more. Lomuto’s primary focus is on retail real estate, with many of his clients actively engaged in mergers and acquisitions, financed in part using the real estate of the target company.
Prior to joining Stan Johnson Company, Lomuto was in a senior advisory role at NAI in San Francisco, focused on retail real estate investment sales.
- M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting, University of California - Davis
- B.S.B.A. in Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Level I
- Argus, Certified User
- LEED Accredited Professional – New Construction
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Affiliate Member
- Urban Land Institute, Associate Member
- Real Estate Broker License – CA