3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 650
Atlanta, GA 30326
Colin Couch is a Director and joined Stan Johnson Company’s Atlanta office in 2016. He specializes in the disposition, acquisition, and capitalization of net lease industrial properties throughout the country. Couch’s clients include institutional owners, developers, family offices and high net worth investors. He has delivered experience, expertise, and unparalleled access to institutional and private capital investors for his clients.
Prior to joining Stan Johnson Company, Couch operated as a Tenant Advisor in the Office Properties Group with Avison Young. Through expert real estate financial analysis, property selection, strategic planning, market analysis, and contract and lease negotiation, Couch partnered with his clients across a wide variety of industries to meet and exceed their real estate needs while minimizing occupancy costs.
- Master of Science in Housing Management/Economics, The University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in Housing/Business, Florida State University
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Real Estate Salesperson License – FL & GA